Sunday, January 17, 2010

Football Picks

January 17th
Today is my very first attempt at blogging. I am also sharing my football picks victories with the rest of the world. It is an established tradition at the Simms' house to participate in picking football games. Every year before the college and pro football seasons begin, I make a list of approximately 20 college games and all the pro games for the entire season. Each week we choose our teams and cheer for them accordingly. Well, this year we decided that since we did this with all the college bowl games (I won, thank you very much) we would also do the pro play-off games. I have to announce that I am winning in the play off picks. Another pick we did at the beginning of the year was to pick the two teams that would play in the super bowl. I picked Minnesota and Indianapolis. This was tough to do because I am a HUGE Denver Bronco fan. Well, so far, I am still in the game. What about you? What are your picks?

No comments:

Post a Comment