Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The 2010 Winter Olympics

I am a huge fan of the Olympics. I don't know why, I don't even have a desire to participate in most of the events. I just love watching them and I mean all of them. I have been taken with the pairs skating as of late and, of course, rooted for the old Chinese couple. I am a supporter of the United States teams, but being a fan of the Olympics, I feel I am justified in supporting ALL teams. During the summer games, I was riveted to the television. It controlled my life. I am trying not to succumb to the pull of the games this winter, but I may be losing my battle. Tomorrow they are televising the curling event and I am stoked about watching it. I know next to nothing about this sport, but I am enthralled. And so it goes, I have become an Olympaholic. Lord, I hate the withdrawal!

No comments:

Post a Comment